Ok, I know, the headline is too cute for its own good and doesn’t actually mean anything. But I’m having a rough day, so just let me have this one little thing, all right?
The point is, it’s official. The wisdom teeth will come out next Friday, and there’s nothing I can do about it. I’m trying to be positive, though, so here is my list of pros:
1. It has to be done sooner or later, and if I do it now it’s on my parents’ insurance.
2. I will be totally knocked out through the whole thing.
3. My family will have to be nice to me while my face heals.
4. I will be unconscious for the whole procedure, and heavily drugged the following day.
5. Usually people lose weight?
6. I won’t remember anything about the operation.
So I’m really jazzed about this anesthesia stuff, huh? Anyway, think of me fondly on the 23rd. If I don’t make it, remember me as charming and witty, k?