Here’s a list of things that make me uncomfortable and/or nervous:
1. People who wear too much makeup.
2. Middle-agers who try to be teenagers.
3. People who get married before they hit their 20s (and in some cases, even for a while after that).
4. People who walk down the sidewalk in busy metropolitan cities and assume their toddling children are going to keep up with them.
5. The job market.
6. Most insects.
7. Being around people I don’t like.
8. Being stared at.
9. Texts from my mom that say “Can you talk?”
10. When a lot of things go right at once.