So, I’m already thinking of things to add to the New-Leaf November! list. (One of them is to come up with a better name…)
1. Pack my lunch every week day this month.
2. Only BUY one coffee per week. If I can get it for free, I can have as many as I want.
If you’re keeping track, that puts us up to 5 things. The second two are obviously money savers. What I really need is a coffee maker. It’s on my list of things I plan on buying once the first paycheck comes (at the end of this week!! EEEK!) and after I’ve paid off the credit card bill. These things are as follows:
1. Trench coat, probably this one from Banana Republic, although they also have a wool one I’m considering. But probably this one.
2. Coffee maker. Probably one from Target that’s not too pricey. Which also means I plan to buy coffee grounds.
3. Black and white tweed pencil skirt. (Like this, but cheaper if I can find it.)
So that’s everything. I dream big.
We almost made it through the month, guys! Keep it up!