Remember that time I made a huge, honkin’ deal about how I don’t post on weekends? Welp. Here we are.
So guess what. It’s my blog’s second birthday today! (These little blogs grow up so fast, don’t they?)
AND it’s basically the end of the year! Which means it’s time for another one of these.
THE TOP TEN MOST LOOKED-AT POSTS OF 2010!!! A-HEM…
10. The Lemon Pledge – I’m glad my suffering wasn’t for naught.
9. A little something in the morning – My Dunkin boyfriend isn’t the only one who likes me!
8. Monsters Inc. – Who doesn’t love a Me Monster?
7. Hunger thoughts – Apparently my starvation was fascinating.
6. Nobody likes you when you’re 23 – Except you guys, of course.
5. Signed, sealed, delivered – Proof blogger swaps are a good idea.
4. Can’t sleep; won’t sleep – Still can’t do this.
3. So young, so naive. – Everyone does this. EVERYONE.
2. What I did on my summer vacation – You can probably guess why this is my favorite post.
AND, the number one most looked at post of the past year IS…
1. Narwhals. Seriously. – ‘Nuf said.
But seriously. I get at least ten random views a DAY from people searching something to do with narwhals in Google. EVERYONE LOVES THEM.
Sorry for all the caps. Nostalgia gets me excited.
So there you have it! I want to thank everyone who takes the time to read this silly thing. It wouldn’t be near as much fun without you all.
To the new year, new beginnings, and narwhals!