You guys. We are officially (practically) in the heart of September. (Don’t like my math? Get your own blog.) And you know what that means….
AUTUMN IS BEGINNING!!!!
Those of you who have been reading for over a year know that I have very strong feelings about this time of year. Namely, it is the best.
Best food. Best clothes. Best hair.
I love pumpkins and leaves and boots and hot cider and scarves and crisp weather.
And for those of us on the east coast, the weather has already started to turn in the most exciting way, so I’m sort of hoping we get a nice, long fall season.
Remember last year (and the year before) when I did a “fall wish list”? Welp, I’m at it again. Except this time I’m actually in the works to procure some of the things!
1. These boots. I’m ordering these through my mom, who works part time at a department store. (Thanks, Momma!) They have great reviews, are affordable, and are actually the look I want. It’s like finally getting a definitive photo of Nessy.
2. This bag. Kate Spade had a sample sale. I had something to celebrate. I think you see where this is going. It arrives today.
Now, here’s what I really want to find at a reasonable price this year:
1. Leather jacket. I can’t decide if I want a creamy white/ivory or a classic black or a versatile brown, but I like this style. I guess I’ll just see what comes on the radar first.
2. A camel-colored coat. Of course, J. Crew would have the perfect option. I would live in this color. (And, as long as I’m dreaming, I wouldn’t hate having a longer version too.)
3. A furry scarf and hat. This want has been blatantly inspired by our trip to Iceland. I am ok with that. It can also probably wait until winter.
And that’s it! See? Not too greedy, right? So I gotsta start saving my pennies.
Anyone else get seasonal affective shopping disorder?